Karalee Ingram – Idaho
CO-257-P GARGOYLE CAT - LG
Finished card is 5 x 7 inches
1. Cut black CS to 5x7 inches, set aside.
2. Cut olive green CS slightly smaller than
3. Stamp Cat on Halloween CS so that it
Appears the feet are on top of the jar. Tear
along upper right side. Go around the edges with
black pigment ink.
4. Attach to olive green CS with DS tape, and
tear close to edge of stamped CS. First go around outside
edges with brown ink, then with black.
This will give the appearance of having been burnt.
5. Using Copic markers, color bat as shown.
6. Attach green CS to black CS using DS tape.
Again, go around edges with brown then black inks.
7. With red Stickles, color horns and eyes. Use Lavender to
Allow to dry completely.
8. Gently stretch out piece of cobweb and cover
front of card as desired. Secure with tape to back
of black CS.
9. Attach spider with glue and allow to dry.
10. Attach to card base.
Great work by our Guest Designer.