MIDNIGHT IN THE PUMPKIN PATCH
By Guest Designer Susan Shuler
Third Coast Stamps used:
Bat-Wing Halloween Fairy VB-288-R Pg. 3 Halloween 2008
Autumn Owl VB-178-L Pg. 3 Halloween 2007
Froggy Mage - SM CH-909-A Pg. 17 Early Spring 2007
Halloween Corner Vine - Left VB-325-I Pg. 26 Halloween 2009
Halloween Corner Vine - Right VB-324-I Pg. 26 Halloween 2009
Sinister Bat - Light - SM CM-280-CC Pg. 10 April 2011
Pumpkin Patch Set - PR-034-V Pg. 2 Halloween 2008
- Using VersaFine Onyx Black Ink, stamp Bat-Wing Fairy and color with Copics.
- Create a mask for her arm and leg using Judikins Eclipse Tape and stamp ground vines and Autumn Owl with tree using a stamp positioner.
- Remove masks and color with Copics.
- Stamp frog and bat, then color with Copics.
- Using Stampin' Up! and Tombow water base markers stamp left and right Halloween corner vines.
- Outline edges of top corner vines with black Copic Multiliner pen.
- Use Post-It Notes to mask horizon and sponge sky very lightly with Antique Linen and Tumbled Glass Ranger Distress Inks
- Turn Post-It Notes mask around and color ground lightly with Copic E40, then sponge lightly with Bundled Sage Distrss Ink.
- Remove mask and color in shadows under images with Copic marker G24 and G20
- Sponge edges of card with Dried Marigold, Ripe Persimmon and Vintage Photo Distress Inks.
- Mat images on black, then Stampin' Up! Poppy Parade cardstock and attach to card base.