By Karalee Ingram - Idaho
Third Coast Stamps used: CO-249-S, SNOW GLOBE,
1. Cut striped cardstock (CS) to 5 x 7 inches, set aside.
2. Stamp Mistletoe Babes on white CS and again on paper. Cut out papered image. Mask image and stamp Snow Globe. Remove mask.
3. Using Copic markers, color faces with Skin White; girl’s outfit in Rose Pink; and boy’s outfit in Spring Dim Green. Don’t color in the cuffs or ruffles. Color hanging mistletoe with Spring Dim Green, Napoli Yellow, and Cadmium Red.
4. With coordinating Prismacolor pencils, highlight the children’s outfits. Use Neutral Gray N1 to highlight the ground the reflections on the Snow Globe.
5. Add Glossy Accents to the “window panes” on the Snow Globe. Add Diamond Stickles to star reflections, ground, and fur on children’s outfits. Allow to completely dry.
6. Fussy cut around snow globe and attach to candy cane CS. Cut red CS slightly larger, attach together. Attach this to stripped CS.
7. Attach to card base.
Great card by our Guest Designer Karalee Ingram.